FIFA 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update came out today, Romeu is up to 72 (from 69), hopefully he becomes a beast in Career mode.Hutch, Bamford, Chalobah are now in the game at 61, 59, and 58 respectively. Piazon is back with us now too, at a 59 (he was low 60s when he was in Brazil but could grow up to 85 IIRC).

Torres down to 84, Mata up to 86.
Luiz down to 80, no idea why..

 
Update came out today, Romeu is up to 72 (from 69), hopefully he becomes a beast in Career mode.

Hutch, Bamford, Chalobah are now in the game at 61, 59, and 58 respectively. Piazon is back with us now too, at a 59 (he was low 60s when he was in Brazil but could grow up to 85 IIRC).

Torres down to 84, Mata up to 86.
Ramires? What's Cahill? Has Messi broke the 100 mark?

EDIT: How do you do the update?

EDIT again: Found it :biggrin:

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Ramires is still a 79, which is criminal in my opinion. Cahill is also 79.

 
http://www.fifafanat...-roster-update/

Since this is only a day old, it may not quite as accurate as it usually is, but a couple things for people who do career modes:

Mata now gets up to about 89, yikes.

Romeu can hit 81, which is up from his previous ceiling of 77. (Goodbye needing to buy Rodwell, although he can now hit an 85...)

Sturridge to 84, Ramires to 84, Cahill to 83, Luiz to 86.

The lack of playing time hasn't affected Lukaku, who can still get to 88. It has affected Bertrand, who now tops out at around 77.

Piazon now starts lower (at 59), but can still get to 85. Go figure.

De Bruyne can get to 85.

Kalas can hit 85, PVA 79, Davila 78.

Bruma can still hit 85.

 
Did you hear about Liverpool being made skill central?

Gerrard, Downing, Adam, Henderson, Agger and Carrol all now 5* skillers.

 
Did you hear about Liverpool being made skill central?

Gerrard, Downing, Adam, Henderson, Agger and Carrol all now 5* skillers.
I kept hearing that. I was hoping that was a meme. Somehow their most creative player in Suarez is not on the list!

 
Any of you play manager mode and try to buy Modric?

I had to pay the Spuds $72.5million and $325k/week to get him. Once I started the process, I just had to see what it would take to pull it off.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
I have to say, now that I have Modric the squad is doing much better than I had expected.

I made only two moves during the summer window. I sold Malouda (to Barca funny enough) and bought Modric.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Am I only the one who is useless at this?


 
Last edited by a moderator:
Am I the only one who thinks we are ridiculously underrated? Ramires, Mata, Studge, Cahill, Ivan are a joke. And the youth players aren't good either except Lukaku & Piazon, Bertrand only goes to about 78, that's outrageous!

 
Am I the only one who thinks we are ridiculously underrated? Ramires, Mata, Studge, Cahill, Ivan are a joke. And the youth players aren't good either except Lukaku & Piazon, Bertrand only goes to about 78, that's outrageous!
The one for me is Ramires - less than Essien? Don't think so! He better be mid 80s next season, same for Branna!

 
I'm appalled at the ratings of Chelsea players. One of our best players in Ramires isn't even in the 80s, whereas players like De Jong and Henderson are around the 83-84 mark. The player ratings of David Luiz & Ivanovic also bamboozle me... How neither of them is above 83 is a mystery.

 
Am I the only one who thinks we are ridiculously underrated? Ramires, Mata, Studge, Cahill, Ivan are a joke. And the youth players aren't good either except Lukaku & Piazon, Bertrand only goes to about 78, that's outrageous!
LOL I just edit the players up to where I think they should be. :biggrin:

 
LOL I just edit the players up to where I think they should be. :biggrin:
I used to do that all the time. I recently did that for Bertrand after seeing that he got "nerfed" in the latest update. Ramires still plays amazing at a 79 at least, but yeah, pretty frustrating.

Courtois, Ivan, Cahill, Luiz, Bertrand, Romeu, Ramires, Mata, Marin, Schurrle, Torres is my current starting lineup, with Sturridge, Mikel, Kakuta, De Bruyne, and Hutch on the bench. Fun times.

 
Anyone commit to happy hour and if so what ya manage to get? I was pretty happy to get Kompany, great love for the packs!

 
Made a few moves in the summer during my first season. Sold Alex, Malouda and Anelka (since mine wasn't updated). I got around 30 million for them :laugh2: . Bought Cahill, Marin and Toni Kroos for 24 million. Now to start the season. By the way, what difficulty are you guys all playing on? I played all the other FIFAs on legendary because it was too easy, but this one I'm playing on professional.

 
I can't play single player fifa 12....

I rage when I chase the ai around the field for 20 minutes while they dribble back towards their own goal before turning back and skipping past me.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top