FIFA 13 and PES 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does Career Mode freeze at the end of season for anyone else? How do you over come it?

Was doing very well with Bolton as well.

 
Pro Evo is just a more fun game to play, feels like a football game, Fifa is so sticky and rigid.

 
Hi guys, swindon Fan In peace 
smile.gif
 

I help run a site called [promotion removed]

We promote fair play, no cut backs, no triple circle cross, no whoring players, good etiquette etc.

PS3 only I'm afraid

If your Interested, check out the link posted above 
smile.gif


cheers

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Just got my xbox live subscription back, if anyone wants a game on FIFA13 (Ultimate team or normal), let me know!

note I live in Australia so that may or may not cause lagging issues, only one way to find out!

 
Anyone have any good suggestions for fun teams to do manager mode with?  I usually do Chelsea or Dortmund, and those have lost their fun.  I also have a Watford one with most of our youth players in it, so not really looking for a lower league one.  Would prefer a team with a big enough budget to buy some fun, flair attackers (Isco, Griezeman, etc.) but I don't necessarily need a Man City-esque budget.  

 
Oh, you added not a lower league one...

But I did a Torquay game and built them up. Playing in ECL at the moment, and have them top 3 in the league. Lucas Piazon is my LW (on 85 at the moment I think)

 
When I get bored I usually get a team like Madrid and go silly season with the transfers.

 
I'm thinking I might go with one of the Dutch teams, since they have some quality players on the books.  Anyone have any good experiences with players from the Dutch League?

 
Pro Evo is just a more fun game to play, feels like a football game, Fifa is so sticky and rigid.
Play Fifa on fully manual settings, its much more enjoyable.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
I liked PES until I played FIFA 12 w/ CFC. Juan Mata is fun to control. Now on FIFA 13 you have Mata, Oscar Hazard? You know what I am playing now ;)

 
Has anyone played the FIFA14 demo today? And what do you think?

My internet has been diabolical in the last few days so I won't be able to play it till tomorrow.

Very mixed reviews on twitter. Majority suggesting it's sh*t.

 
Has anyone played the FIFA14 demo today? And what do you think?

My internet has been diabolical in the last few days so I won't be able to play it till tomorrow.

Very mixed reviews on twitter. Majority suggesting it's sh*t.
Doesn't surprise me especially with EA.

 
It is crap feels like you are playing in slow motion.
Agreed. Movement seems better overall, more freedom and more directions. The speed will surely be fixed though. I've already preordered the game as I want to play with and against my mates, and the crack will probably take months again. Also want updated squads, and when I found it for 37€ I just couldn't resist.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top