FIFA 13 and PES 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amputechture

First Team Regular
Messages
3,482
Reaction score
1,530
Which one are you guys looking forward to?

Also, does anyone know the release dates for both games? (US and UK)

What about the demos, when will those be released?

 
FIFA 13 for me.

And no idea about release dates or demo dates.

 
Will be getting FIFA 13, but not really expecting an improvement from the previous edition. The trailer, once again, is trying to sell previous features as new ones. PES is going to catch FIFA with quality soon if FIFA don't pull their finger out.

 
I bought FIFA 12 to play 2on2 with mates, and I will probably do the same with the 13. Don't expect any changes guys in the game itself, but at least I hope some of our players will get rated as they should (Ramires 79 atm..).

 
Since Fifa 10, Fifa has destroyed PES in my opinion. I'll end up getting Fifa 13 aswell. Our squad will have to get merit for being Champions, It annoyed me on 12 how good Madrid/Barca/City were.

Any idea whos going to join Rooney on the cover?

 
I bought FIFA 12 to play 2on2 with mates, and I will probably do the same with the 13. Don't expect any changes guys in the game itself, but at least I hope some of our players will get rated as they should (Ramires 79 atm..).
If you're playing single-player, go ahead and edit Ramires' stats to bump him up a couple points. 79 is criminally low for him.

Regarding new features, I read they are going to fix free kicks this year, maybe take it back to the system of a couple years ago where you had more control over the aiming of them. Hopefully they can get it where the computer is fouling you more without making it seem obvious, I hardly ever get penalties or free kicks around goal.

 
Churn baby churn..........

Same games every year, same excuses every year;

"Oh but, this year, they got the new kits" and "The movement is so much more realistic etc..."

REAL men play Super Mario Bros :wink:

 
If you're playing single-player, go ahead and edit Ramires' stats to bump him up a couple points. 79 is criminally low for him.

Regarding new features, I read they are going to fix free kicks this year, maybe take it back to the system of a couple years ago where you had more control over the aiming of them. Hopefully they can get it where the computer is fouling you more without making it seem obvious, I hardly ever get penalties or free kicks around goal.
Having said that, you should also bump Bosingwa down a few points.

 
I'd like some integration of the UT chemistry into the regular manager mode. I hate going on message board and seeing people say the same striker for every person asking for one. There should be a little more strategy involved. My Dortmund team is mostly German and Polish, and as a result I don't go for most players that aren't German/Polish, and those that I do are Eastern European due to Perisic's presence on the team.

I can also see big teams (like Chelsea) having trouble complying with this, so maybe if a team reaches 5 stars, then they are exempt from the negative chemistry, but they can still benefit from matching countries? Just a thought.

 
EA is pimping their new "improved attacking AI" in FIFA 13, and god I hope it's true. It's so frustrating to take a striker wide with the ball, and have your wing stand right out there with you, instead of cutting in towards the center. Of when you send a teammate on a run, and he runs in a straight line instead of finding some space. Supposedly, that's supposed to be much improved in 13. And if so, it'll make a good game even better.

And I agree with whoever said that Chelsea's ratings should get a noticeable bump, given our CL win. Ramires should be quite a bit higher than a 79. Mata should be at least on par with Silva (I want to say Mata is an 86 and Silva an 88 in this year's game). Cech should be bumped back up amongst the best GKs in the game. Cahill is better than a 79. Luiz is better than an 81, or whatever he is.

That being said, Malouda at like an 84 is too high. If Ess's knees are still shot, 84 is too high for him too. Meireles probably shouldn't be an 82 (though his individual attribute/skill ratings actually seem pretty fair).

 
EA is pimping their new "improved attacking AI" in FIFA 13, and god I hope it's true. It's so frustrating to take a striker wide with the ball, and have your wing stand right out there with you, instead of cutting in towards the center. Of when you send a teammate on a run, and he runs in a straight line instead of finding some space. Supposedly, that's supposed to be much improved in 13. And if so, it'll make a good game even better.

And I agree with whoever said that Chelsea's ratings should get a noticeable bump, given our CL win. Ramires should be quite a bit higher than a 79. Mata should be at least on par with Silva (I want to say Mata is an 86 and Silva an 88 in this year's game). Cech should be bumped back up amongst the best GKs in the game. Cahill is better than a 79. Luiz is better than an 81, or whatever he is.

That being said, Malouda at like an 84 is too high. If Ess's knees are still shot, 84 is too high for him too. Meireles probably shouldn't be an 82 (though his individual attribute/skill ratings actually seem pretty fair).
Terry and Lampard should probably go down a few as well as Cole, I want Mata to certainly go higher of course (particularly his vision). Ramires and Ivanovic certainly higher.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top