FIFA or Winning Eleven?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

Guest
FIFA or Winning Eleven?

I played WE a few times and never really got that into it.

But I love FIFA. The game just seems like it has more quality to me and it feels as if one developer put more effort and time into it.

 
I have been a FIFA player since 1994. It is a far better game as far as player movement, player likeness and club licenses go. It has all the frills. Winning 11 (or PES) has supposedly more realistic gameplay. Personally i don't see it. I have tried to convert to PES but i just don't enjoy the game as much as FIFA. And if EA's world cup game is anything to go by, FIFA 07 will be a cracker.

 
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
Come on, surely theres no contest? Winning 11/Pro Evo is by far supreme. Licensing is nice, but I prefer realism in a football game. FIFA is so... static - if Pro Evo had all the licensing I guarantee it would out sell FIFA by miles. The only reason I can think of why someone would prefer FIFA to Pro Evo is that.
 
Pro Evo no question. It has always been a million times better due to the realism. You score one goal on FIFA, you've scored them all. The variation on Pro Evo makes it stand out.

Plus, on Pro Evo 6, it will have most of the official licensing. It's getting better all the time.

No contest for me!

 
Pro Evo is simply a million miles ahead of FIFA in gameplay. If graphics and real club/player names are what float your boat, FIFA is probably better for that.

 
pro evo every time. as joel said, if you want an arcade game with good graphics get fifa. if you want gameplay and realism pro evo.

 
started with fifa back on the megadrive, then found pro evo in a shop and loved it ever since, pro evo #1 8)

 
ahh that game brings back memories, me and my cousin always used to play it, always scored from freekicks, was a great game ;)

 
ahh that game brings back memories, me and my cousin always used to play it, always scored from freekicks, was a great game ;)
I am currently playing as Blackburn Rovers on the game
icon_razz.gif


 
You score one goal on FIFA, you've scored them all.
This has been rectified in the world cup game... i don't think i've scored a goal that was close to another. I even managed to replicate Joe Cole's long range chip shot!

For me PES is like a game of table soccer, the players are just wooden. I'll try the new PES 6 for ps2 but i'm sticking to FIFA on my PC.

 
I couldn't decide last year and so bought both.

PES edged it on being more difficult to score goals.. With FIFA I find myself spanking Arsenal 8-0 and then struggling against Boro and Villa.

 
I couldn't decide last year and so bought both.PES edged it on being more difficult to score goals.. With FIFA I find myself spanking Arsenal 8-0 and then struggling against Boro and Villa.
just like in real life hahaha
icon_wink.gif


 
i voted for pes... its just amazing! fifa shouldnt even be mentioned in the same sentance has pes/W.E you would find that most footballers who play video games tend to go for pes over fifa and if its good enough for J.T its good enough for me
icon_wink.gif


on a side note.. i cant believe i have to wait untill late october to purchase pes 6!!

does any one play pes 5 online? i do.. although i havent played it online for a while due to people lagging and forfitting.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top