FIFA Street

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it looks good glad they're going back to more realistic players, I loved the first one, but hated the graphics on 3 (I think?) where Crouch was just a long skinny pole and Rooney was a tree stump, so didn't even bother buying it, but I think I'll get this one.

 
I think it looks good glad they're going back to more realistic players, I loved the first one, but hated the graphics on 3 (I think?) where Crouch was just a long skinny pole and Rooney was a tree stump, so didn't even bother buying it, but I think I'll get this one.
Well said. The graphic redesign really did ruined the "series". Also looking at more videos there's a fair few nifty features.

 
Well said. The graphic redesign really did ruined the "series". Also looking at more videos there's a fair few nifty features.
I'm sure I've got you on xbox live mate I'll need to give you a game of Fifa some time!

 
Yeah I added most of the lads who posted in that thread, also I am quite rubbish to be fair. :biggrin: But I am game.

 
I used to like playing NBA Street and I really loved NFL Street, but I could never get into FIFA Street for some reason. Hope they put a demo of this out, maybe give the series another chance.

 
I think now that the team that actually make FIFA are working on it that'll be much better final product than the others ever where.

Also I just found this.... :ArousedSmiley: ...and had to share it with you all.

EDIT: After looking back on this post, it comes of completely wrong. But I am going to leave it there anyway due to my amazement that this is an actual emoticon option.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
I loved FIFA Street 1 where you could put your own team together and give them their own individual cool kits - I had Pete, JT, Lamps, Duffa and... can't remember the 5th... Cole? Robben? Anyway, after that it went down hill, may give this one a second look.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
I loved FIFA Street 1 where you could put your own team together and give them their own individual cool kits - I had Pete, JT, Lamps, Duffa and... can't remember the 5th... Cole? Robben? Anyway, after that it went down hill, may give this one a second look.
The customization in this new one looks top draw. This time round I think the teams have proper kits too. I don't recall them having that in the previous editions.

 
Played the demo yesterday on the xbox, it seems ok.. not sure I'l be paying £40 for it though.

 
I spoke to Aperta9 (not sure what his handle on here is) whilst he was kicking my ass on FIFA 12 and he said it was amazing. I'll have a crack at the demo when I get time.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top