mad_mac
Choose your Leaders, and place your trust!
- Messages
- 13,822
- Reaction score
- 913
So, ages ago a mate of mine, who was quite a film buff, told me I really needed to see a film... but I can't remember what it was.
So, here is the synopsis: I believe it was made by Dutch film students, but it could be scandinavian. It is VERY violent, and I think it is about a bank robbery gone wrong. I have heard it somewhat inspired Resevoir Dogs. I also belileve that it has the name "Dog" in the title.
Thanks in advance
Scott
So, here is the synopsis: I believe it was made by Dutch film students, but it could be scandinavian. It is VERY violent, and I think it is about a bank robbery gone wrong. I have heard it somewhat inspired Resevoir Dogs. I also belileve that it has the name "Dog" in the title.
Thanks in advance
Scott