Firefox users ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I reminded myself for ages about it, but didn't sign up for the mail, so forgot until today ::clap2::

 
The smart address bar is super slick, one of those things like tabs, where in a few months you'll wonder how you ever lived without it IMO.

 
Installed Firefox 3 yesterday, very nice. Also Mod, I've tried clicking on the links for the add-ons you've mentioned but I keep getting the '404 Not Found' error message.

 
Ah yea, converting the script here would have f'ed the links up as it's an older post.

Go on their site, it's all on there, though the majority are not working for FF3 yet.

Good bit of marketing that Download Day was eh!

 
Been using firefox for last 5 years....and this new 3.0 release is pretty awesome. Its faster and takes less memory. :huh:

 
Anyone know how to stop the address bar remembering most visited sites and storing them in the dropdown on Firefox 3.1, it's driving me mad!

 
Anyone know how to stop the address bar remembering most visited sites and storing them in the dropdown on Firefox 3.1, it's driving me mad!
ctrl+shift+del pulls up a user data dialgue box

 
Not on here it doesn't mate. I looked into it on the net, and I think it's a tweak in the about:config

 
Found it, if anyone else is interested, it annoys me to have that!Linkasauraus!
hey your right. cheers. i though i was deleting my browser history, turns out i wasnt. good job i dont go on any sites i shouldnt.........well, good job the girlfriend isnt that computer literate..... :)

 
I've been using firefox for years now and whilst I feel it's the best option for me at the moment, hate IE and can't get on with either Safari or Opera i'm waiting for google chrome to work properly with facebook then i'll be switching to that, page rendering seems so much quicker with chrome!

 
Mod

Try the new firefox beta (minefield) 3.1 pren2 makes chrome feel sluggish

 
Since I've been told how to remove the "intelligent" address bar I wasn't able to love Firefox 3.

I'm still not loving it yet but now as I've shortened the "intelligent bar" to 1 address only :lol: at least I'm now able to live with it.

And now as we have the wonderful intelligent feature in the forum now able to observe what wonderful browser we use who is the victim of Google Chrome :D

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top