First live band you ever saw

Status
Not open for further replies.
first banned that i saw were madness at victoria hall in stoke-on-trent in 1981, it was a tour near xmas, they did a matinee gig for kids about 4pm in the afternoon and then a gig for adults which started later, i went to both gigs, they were absolutley brilliant
So why were they banned?

 
First live 'group' I saw in Scotland was Robin Hall and Jimmy McGregor. I ended up on the stage with them singing Red Yo-yo. Well it was the afternoon matinee and the audience was a load of kids. I was about 9 at the time.

 
First live 'group' I saw in Scotland was Robin Hall and Jimmy McGregor. I ended up on the stage with them singing Red Yo-yo. Well it was the afternoon matinee and the audience was a load of kids. I was about 9 at the time.
Was that the red yoyo wi' a wee yellae string?

 
I think my first live gig was the free one Queen did in Hyde Park in 1976. I remember riding there on my pushbike from Hounslow, which was a bugger to push through the huge crowd!


 
When I said my first live gig was The Rolling Stones in 62, I forgot that years prior to that I'd danced to Mary McGowan and the Clyde Valley Stompers. Does anyone remember them? Bigjocknew? Did you know them?

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top