First time at Stamford Bridge

Status
Not open for further replies.

DidierCroatia11

New Signing
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Hi everyone, I'm from Croatia and I need some infos.

I'm planing a visit to London in May this year with my girlfriend, ofc I arranged it to be a weekend when Chelsea plays the last home game against Blackburn :wink: Btw its my first visit to London. So my questions are:

Where can I get cheap tickets for this game (13.5. Blackburn Home)?

Which stand should I get ? Shed End? :good2:

I'm not sure if I posted in the right topic, because thats my first post ever here. :rolleyes:

KTBFFH ::ChELSeAFaN::

 
Hello Croatia!

Your best chance of a ticket is probably through the Viagogo site - they sell on unused tickets I beleieve although I have not used the service myself.

I think the stadium is all seated so you won't be able to stand! If you are going with your girlfriend you may prefer to pick tickets in the East or West stand.

 
Not so sure about this Stanford bridge place, but Stamford Bridge would be the best place to watch Chelsea. :wink:

 
I would usually say it will be tough to get a ticket for that game as its the last home game of the season but with the way we are playing im sure there will be a few tickets going around.

As for where to sit, anywhere but the east stand unless you like to sit with grumpy old men and dont ever sing and just moan the whole way through the game.

 
Your best chance of a ticket is probably through the Viagogo site - they sell on unused tickets I beleieve although I have not used the service myself.
Unfortunately I think they're only available to members, which would add another what, £70 on top for two memberships?

 
I would usually say it will be tough to get a ticket for that game as its the last home game of the season but with the way we are playing im sure there will be a few tickets going around.

As for where to sit, anywhere but the east stand unless you like to sit with grumpy old men and dont ever sing and just moan the whole way through the game.
hahahahahaha

As for where to sit, anywhere but the east stand unless you like to sit with grumpy old men and dont ever sing and just moan the whole way through the game.

:laugh2: :good2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

 
asdasdasdasdxz

(wish I could delete posts)

 
Last edited by a moderator:
viagoggo=members season ticket holders only

when they go on gen sale is usally close to the game then you gotta be quick even more so for the last game

other then that if its going to be your first time it may be worth you paying over the odds to cap off your holiday try thease 2 sites they maybe your last chance if all else fails

http://www.livefootballtickets.com/english-premiership-chelsea-v-blackburn-rovers-tickets/london-9209.html

http://www.thomascooksport.com/Football/Premier-League/Chelsea

hope it helps and good luck

in my own opinion mhl would be a great place for you to sit plenty of atmosphere and not as loud as shed for your gf to enjoy the game :)

 
thanks guys for all the posts. Helped me a lot

my bad for the StaNford Bridge :blush2: was just a mistake :biggrin:

I wont sit to old grumpy man , I want to expirience the "real deal" singing all day long :blue scalf: ::clap2::

Dont worry about my gf, she is adjustable :biggrin:

Cant wait for the game

 
I would usually say it will be tough to get a ticket for that game as its the last home game of the season but with the way we are playing im sure there will be a few tickets going around.

As for where to sit, anywhere but the east stand unless you like to sit with grumpy old men and dont ever sing and just moan the whole way through the game.
OI !! I'm a grumpy old man AND I sit in the east stand !!! :sad:

 
Apologies for the wrong info on Viagogo.

You can also be lucky on the day with fans selling tickets when friends don't turn up etc.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top