First Visit to Stamford Bridge

Gunveetcfc

New Signing
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Hi folks, I'm a fan of the Blues from India since 2006. I need advice and suggestions as I might have the chance of a lifetime to visit the Bridge. I'm an actor and I'm travelling to shoot for a Bollywood Feature film. I'll be in London from 19th February till 25th March

My questions is that since all the tickets I can see on the website for the home games are sold out for the next two months, so how should I go ahead with that? and  Which (where) are the best seating possible, with price constraints of course? Whats the best source to buy these tickets from? I'd like myself to be next to local Chelsea fans, for maximum experience.

Appreciate some quick response soon as time is of the essence, in planning for this momentous trip to London.

Thanks and Regards

Gunveet Singh

 
Hi. If you can afford hospitality tickets (cheapest is £150) then that’s your best bet. If not keep an eye out here for spares or by from a tout on the day. 

Where abouts in Indian are you from? I work with a few guys from Kerala, would they have heard of you?  :blush2:

 
Another option is to post on here a couple of weeks before and see if anyone has changed their mind and can oblige, a long shot though sometimes these things work.

Some call it synchronicity..............

 
Back
Top