Good luck Oscar. Peach of a goal against Juve.BBC Sport![]()
Oscar: Former Chelsea and Brazil midfielder retires becau...Former Chelsea and Brazil midfielder Oscar retires after being diagnosed with a heart condition.![]()
I can't believe I just sat through almost 50 minutes of golf, just to hear Carlo say at the final hole 'twitchy bum bum'Cudicini and Telford do battle in new Chelsea golf range![]()
You're doing it again Val ,!!I can't believe I just sat through almost 50 minutes of golf, just to hear Carlo say at the final hole 'twitchy bum bum'
His bum bum showed off nicely by the way
That's a shame for the guy., good luck to him.BBC Sport![]()
Oscar: Former Chelsea and Brazil midfielder retires becau...Former Chelsea and Brazil midfielder Oscar retires after being diagnosed with a heart condition.![]()
Next season will be the test. They're going to have to seriously invest a la Sunderland. And as shrewdly as Sunderland did.Well done Super Frank
Valid only if Perez wins the election. M-hm. So Perez makes the deal public as part of his election campaign.BBC Sport![]()
Jose Mourinho: Portuguese signs three-year deal to become...Jose Mourinho signs a three-year deal to become Real Madrid head coach for a second time.![]()
It's all politicking I reckon. .Valid only if Perez wins the election. M-hm. So Perez makes the deal public as part of his election campaign.