dermott
Italy branch
- Messages
- 6,101
- Reaction score
- 4,747
Good. And stop referring to your car's mudguard as a fender.I feel a sense of shame
Good. And stop referring to your car's mudguard as a fender.I feel a sense of shame
Thought we were trigger happy when it came to sacking managers/ coaches but Glasner will be their 5th full time manager in 9 months!Glasner is on £13m/yr at Forest. 2nd highest paid manager in the league behind Arteta. The payoff when he is sacked mid season will be huge.
Because they're happy to pay whatever Newcastle asks, whereas we were trying to fish Crystal Palace for a release clause. Olise had a clause/agreement that he could leave if a certain amount was bid, and rather than approach Palace directly we decided to get his agent to disclose it to us.How are Arsenal not in hot water over Bruno G.? They have allegedly agreed a 5 year deal with him whilst Newcastle are sitting in the cuck chair.
We had to back off for a similar thing with Olise iirc.
Agent talk to club all the time, as long as you pay the club the money that they want, they don't careHow are Arsenal not in hot water over Bruno G.? They have allegedly agreed a 5 year deal with him whilst Newcastle are sitting in the cuck chair.
We had to back off for a similar thing with Olise iirc.
Because they're happy to pay whatever Newcastle asks, whereas we were trying to fish Crystal Palace for a release clause. Olise had a clause/agreement that he could leave if a certain amount was bid, and rather than approach Palace directly we decided to get his agent to disclose it to us.
You're right I forgot about that little detail.Because they're happy to pay whatever Newcastle asks, whereas we were trying to fish Crystal Palace for a release clause. Olise had a clause/agreement that he could leave if a certain amount was bid, and rather than approach Palace directly we decided to get his agent to disclose it to us.
He's 22. We only sign players 21 and under.Just seen Bournemouth are in talks with Benfica for Antonio Silva.
Have I missed something here? That’s literally an IDEAL signing and we’re being beaten to the punch by Bloody Bournemouth.
Somebody stop the world, I want to get off.
Because the sporting directors are sh*t and the owners are even sh*ttier. The young players they target are mostly sh*t.Just seen Bournemouth are in talks with Benfica for Antonio Silva.
Have I missed something here? That’s literally an IDEAL signing and we’re being beaten to the punch by Bloody Bournemouth.
Somebody stop the world, I want to get off.
We will sign him for twice the price in 3 years. Why we didnt even go for Sensei on a free baffles me.Just seen Bournemouth are in talks with Benfica for Antonio Silva.
Have I missed something here? That’s literally an IDEAL signing and we’re being beaten to the punch by Bloody Bournemouth.
Somebody stop the world, I want to get off.
this is a very fair point.Because the sporting directors are sh*t and the owners are even sh*ttier. The young players they target are mostly sh*t.
Senesi, I kind of understand given he's terrible in the air and we really need some aerial dominance in the XI.We will sign him for twice the price in 3 years. Why we didnt even go for Sensei on a free baffles me.
You won't need to worry about Ekitike, he's out with a ruptured Achilles tendon.I hope Isak has another piss poor season.. and ekitike fails too serves them right for stealing Ngumoha.. 250 mil down the drain.. fck u pool!!
As odd as it might sound I think winning the PL is actually a poison chalice for them attracting any attacking players.Just watch Arsenal in panic mode having attempted to sneer at us for paying the Rodgers fee. They will now likely increase their Gumaires bid for fear of losing yet another player. Great deal by the way selling Trossard for 17 million (!) haha. When these boys go into the transfer market we ought to be quaking in our boots!
Players dont seem to be drawn towards the Premier League champions, perhaps they will be viewed as a modern day Leicester City in years to come.
Ian Wright and his chums can come down off their high horse " we simply wont pay that sum" " there's no way he will choose Chelsea over us, the Premier League Champions". Oh dear![]()