Football Manager 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go home FM, you're drunk.

V72fYpc.png


I've lost two in a row to Jose, the last was 8-7 on penalties.

EThUS2b.png


Not quite the perfect season but close enough.

In 9 seasons Barca have won three titles (15/16, 16/17, 17/18), Real have won three (14/15, 19/20, 20/21) and we have won three (18/19, 21/22, 22/23).

 
Holy f**k.

Mourinho must be the best manager of all time by now? 

 
Decided to start an unemployed/Sunday league rep save. After managing New Zealand U20s, Mali and New Zealand U23s I finally got my break at club level with the Newcastle Jets job. Managed to win the regular season but got knocked out in the playoffs. The next season we won the regular season again and went on to win the grand final. I then resigned. Lead Ghana at the World Cup but exited after 2 losses and a win. Joined Flamengo mid-season (after being rejected by Botofogo, Goias and Lanus) and led the team to a finish of 9th. New season, have signed Ramires for a paltry 250k and also nabbed Taison, Emerson, Acosta and Kongolo.

 
I suck at Football Manager. 6 games into the season with Chelsea, 2 wins, 2 draws, 2 losses and I'm in about 12th. Costa can't hit a barn door, but Willian has 4 goals already and Harry Kane has 3.

 
Need a new tactic! :)

I'm starting an Athletic Club save with a female manager, just because.

 
Sigh, I can't play FM games any more. My laptop is getting quite old and the latest games absolutely kill my machine.

It's way too slow to be fun, I spend 90% of the time looking at a loading screen.

 
Can never seem to stick with one save on these Football Manager games I get to about october november time and get bored. Not like the old days on Championship manager where you could play through multiple seasons in a couple of hours and win the champions league with Woking. :biggrin:

 
Just started an FM 2006 file as Charlton. After a disastrous pre-season and an opening day defeat to Newcastle (including three first-half injuries, including one to marquee signing Danny Pugh) I seem to have gained some vestige of credibility by fluking a 1-1 draw at Anfield (Put it this way - Jerome Thomas and Bryan Hughes were playing).

Also it's only been about six games but it's already clear that I'm gonna end up ruining Darren Bent's career.

 
Well if you don't do it, he'll just do it himself by joining Spurs

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top