- Messages
- 19,164
- Reaction score
- 8,768
Enlarge the picture and look at the date ValThere's probably a joke here that I'm not getting. Wouldn't be the first time![]()
Enlarge the picture and look at the date ValThere's probably a joke here that I'm not getting. Wouldn't be the first time![]()
He's been on the 'wayback machine' https://archive.org/web/ its a website where you can go back in time and see how websites looked at a particular time in history.There's probably a joke here that I'm not getting. Wouldn't be the first time![]()
Sure, you 're innocent...I'm well out the picture on that Predication League Val, no rigging there unless you are called Goose.
What about us poor dark mode users? Do we not deserve some Christmas joy?Ho Ho Ho
We cancelled Christmas, didn't we?What about us poor dark mode users? Do we not deserve some Christmas joy?
I didn’t realise we had that authority!We cancelled Christmas, didn't we?