Forum may be a bit wonky for a few days

Nice it's back

200.gif


 
Don't know about anyone else but for the last few days the forum is really slow loading and sticks all the time. Even typing this the print is behind when I type.

 
I get it sometimes if I’ve got a lot of tabs open on desktop, it sounds more like a browser issue.

 
I get this when trying to get on the site at work now. It’s probably their sh*tty WiFi mind but if there’s anything you can do please help - I have nothing to do when I’m hiding in the toilet having a poo!

F2C2A712-AC78-4120-9BE4-EEE18393AD40.png

 
I have a little feeling they may have blocked it on their router. Is that something they could do?

 
Its been around for a good few weeks @dansubrosa Just only posted in a few topics until that link today.

 
Just updated the forum and themes, any problems, let me know but seems alright.

 
@PloKoon13 Why do you have a different graphic for the forum than I? Mine shows the CL trophies and dark mode on the right at the top.

 
Back
Top