Forum names

It was because you had already chosen Scott that I ended up adding my surname when I signed up. I wonder sometimes if it was a wise choice. I probably should have taken a second to think about it at the time.
Always assumed you were a massive Chopper fan...

 
*´`·.¸.»Çô©ö»  was my gamer tag back in 2002 when broadband reached me and i started playing pc multiplayer games, started off playing 'microsoft links golf' against Americans, had tape stuck to my monitor with rule lines on to help gauge shots, never lost a game, i could putt from 100ft away, they couldnt work out how i was doing it, almost twenty years ago now, time flies.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Not far... Cheltenham. Spent a fair few evenings down the forest though as got some friends that way. Love the pubs down there. 
My band used to play all the music pubs down the Forest, and up Gloucester, Cheltenham and Stroud as well - nice pubs all round :)

 
Contrary to popular (?) opinion, my user name has nothing to do with pissing people off, but was inspired by Lee Perry and the Upsetters.




 
My given name was already taken, by the looks of his profile a long, long time before I found you guys and I'm sh*t at thinking of new names.

My email address is my sons name with dad on the end of it because I didn't intend for it to be my main e-mail address it was one I used to sign up for random crap and I didn't want all my personal details on every website/app I ever used then evolved into my actual email and all these websites I sign up for assume my name is Thomas (my son's name). 

I would quite like a new screen name as after I signed with it I realised I got the exact same username as my father in law on his Everton forum but I can't think of anything I would change it to

 
I thought of names after reading that and of a user with Sonic in his name,  then lateral thining.

Now my daughter liked Sonic the Hedgehog growing up which led to me to think PAC MAN Blue might work for me in a new name revamp scenario.

 
Back
Top