Forum update Today

Mod

A Touchable
Staff member
Messages
19,158
Reaction score
8,764
So it might look a bit wonky for a little while.

Should be okay to carry on posting.

Not a massive upgrade, but should be better.

 
Yea, half way through editing the theme so you'll currently see the old one for a little while.

There is a actually a huge change to that. Am still in two minds about just having the like function, or having the new reaction thing?

Thoughts....

Screenshot_34.png

 
Would prefer to keep the existing "like" system rather than a "reaction" option. I like that the site is currently so simple and clear but that's just me. 

 
Simplicity is the greatest form of sophistication

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Oki doke, will see if can just keep the likes.

I think the only plus of reactions would be to stop the 'haha' posts.

 
I wonder how many times I'm going to accidently click "Mark site read" instead of "View new content"

 
Still editing, it's not on the updated theme  :smile:

 
Upgrade done. Any problems, post here.

 
I'd like just the like function as well, but this is much better on my iPhone, brilliant update.

It seems like it runs smoother as well, really impressed with the update on my phone! (Which is good cause I spend my days at work on here!!)

 
Yep just kept the likes, which itself seems cleaner.

The phone or tablet version is good, I'm surprised when people still use Tapatalk for the forum.

 
What font size is it? It feels like I'm zoomed in. Will have to get used to that else it looks very nice

 
What font size is it? It feels like I'm zoomed in. Will have to get used to that else it looks very nice
It's quite bigger isn't it. I think I prefer it though, shall I knock it down a tad?

I have a tummy ache. Or is that the wrong sort of problem?
21500058


 
No need to change on my behalf I will just zoom out in chrome  :good2:

 
I did think it was a tad big as well.  It's not a deal breaker, but I've always thought smaller text does look a lot better.  It would only need to go down a bit, but I'm also fine with it if the majority want the bigger text.

 
Back
Top