Forum update Today

Yea it's still broken, I know what it is and will be fixed soon.
What would we do without you, Modulicious Stark!  Only Yorkley would have an extensive ignore list!  Unless he is being metaphorical????

 
Surely it's not "only" me that ignores the most spoilt brats in here?

 
@yorkleyblue Can you have a look to see if the ignore works now.... or anyone else that has a little list?

 
Yeeeeeah! @Mod Stark - no matter what all the others say about you, and I know most of it is not only illegal but a bit icky too, I think you are a genius.  Slow, obviously, but a genius none the less.  Now all I have to do is persuade everyone else to stop quoting the f**kers and my forum happiness will be complete.

And Also, thanks to big @Valerie for fiddling about for me and handling my satisfaction!

 
Yeeeeeah! @Mod Stark - no matter what all the others say about you, and I know most of it is not only illegal but a bit icky too, I think you are a genius.  Slow, obviously, but a genius none the less.  Now all I have to do is persuade everyone else to stop quoting the f**kers and my forum happiness will be complete.

And Also, thanks to big @Valerie for fiddling about for me and handling my satisfaction!
It's what I live for, Kev, and so does Mod probably  :smile:

 
Last edited by a moderator:
@Valerie  Did you not notice the adjective he placed in front of your name!  Little @yorkleyblue is a cheeky wee bugger who needs a good(?) spanking!  I never quite understand why people refer to a GOOD spanking! perhaps Yorkley can explain it.

 
@Valerie  Did you not notice the adjective he placed in front of your name!  Little @yorkleyblue is a cheeky wee bugger who needs a good(?) spanking!  I never quite understand why people refer to a GOOD spanking! perhaps Yorkley can explain it.
I have a big personality, I'm sure that's what he meant.

 
Yep just kept the likes, which itself seems cleaner.

The phone or tablet version is good, I'm surprised when people still use Tapatalk for the forum.
I stopped using it sometime around the last update.  When you told me to.  Because I always listen to Mod.  Well I did that time anyway.

 
Have to say that I've found it very sluggish when opening and navigating, at times won't save or edit and often it just hangs...I'm using an android phone without tapatalk...

 
Last edited by a moderator:
How do you change the desktop version to the simple mobile version on a PC? I'm at work but obviously need to keep up to date with the rumours forum so ideally I'd like it discreet(!) - thank you!

 
Cheers coco, I have no real idea what that means(!) and as I'm on work's computer I didn't like the sound of needing some extension. However judging from some of the posts on here I'm glad I didn't stay on all day, thought the place was at RAWK levels of meltdown at points.

 
Back
Top