Frenkie De Jong, not a rumour but apparently for sale

I thought this was dead in the water TBH.

I can't see Barca selling now if they've registered all their players?

 
Just cause they've registered them it doesn't mean they're paying them what they're owed 
La liga will twist the rules and allow barca whatever they want. They need competition for real madrid to keep viewers interested and the revenue incoming.

 
Can push all we want. The player, and his wife, have made it more than clear they are staying at Barca. This has even less chance of happening than Gordon, which has no bloomin chance.

 
Not really what we need imo. Need someone a bit more robust. A Bellingham or a Tielemans or a Rice fit the style better, particularly in England.

 
Just cause they've registered them it doesn't mean they're paying them what they're owed 
He'll forego that and take a pay cut going forwards. Easy life for the money being the best of the average teams in that league

 
Has a couple of days off. Nothing to do with a transfer. With Memphis Depay apparently. Nothing to do with transfers... nothing. Absolutely nothing. Just a holiday....

 
I can't believe it.. if we pull this off, then I am gonna buy Todd a drink.. it would be one great transfer window .. at least 90% great because we are yet to get a DM 

 
I can't believe it.. if we pull this off, then I am gonna buy Todd a drink.. it would be one great transfer window .. at least 90% great because we are yet to get a DM 
Just a holiday. Nothing to see here...

 
I can't believe it.. if we pull this off, then I am gonna buy Todd a drink.. it would be one great transfer window .. at least 90% great because we are yet to get a DM 
200.gif


 
Just a holiday. Nothing to see here...
Yep, Barca players have a couple of days off, and Frenkie de Jong is going to London for a little vacay time.  Not transfer related. Memphis Depay is also heading to London with him.  De Jong stays at Barça.

 
De Jong and Depay the 2 players Barca are rumoured to want off the books just so happen to be on holiday in England, together, just before the transfer deadline.

200.gif


 
Back
Top