Mike O
On the Bench
- Messages
- 761
- Reaction score
- 0
Right guys and gals, here is today's music challenge.
How many UK no. 1's can you name, the title of which consists of just one four letter word? I'm not interested in 1, 2 or 3 letter words. Just the four. And which act has had more four letter no 1's than any other?
The last time I ran this challenge in the mid 90's, there were already about 15.
So, in the words of the Black Eyed Peas, let's get this started...
1. 'Help' - The Beatles (1965)
How many UK no. 1's can you name, the title of which consists of just one four letter word? I'm not interested in 1, 2 or 3 letter words. Just the four. And which act has had more four letter no 1's than any other?
The last time I ran this challenge in the mid 90's, there were already about 15.
So, in the words of the Black Eyed Peas, let's get this started...
1. 'Help' - The Beatles (1965)