Barn
First Team Regular
- Messages
- 2,824
- Reaction score
- 305
'kin hell things have got desperate. Blokes used to go to the pub during the week and to football at weekend!!!
The TV truely is sh*te, it's good for music and for football other than that I'm happy for the missus to watch whatever crap she wants to. I'm yet to find a series that I really find worth watching, except one that was on Sky Sports Extreme a while ago called Backpackers - three Aussie lads touring Europe. Other than that it's all too serious, and real life covers that base well enough for three life times.
The TV truely is sh*te, it's good for music and for football other than that I'm happy for the missus to watch whatever crap she wants to. I'm yet to find a series that I really find worth watching, except one that was on Sky Sports Extreme a while ago called Backpackers - three Aussie lads touring Europe. Other than that it's all too serious, and real life covers that base well enough for three life times.