Gamorrah

Status
Not open for further replies.

1905

On the Bench
Messages
837
Reaction score
148
Started tonight Monday 9pm on Sky Atlantic, Italian mob crime drama set in Napoli.

Anybody else watched it?

Looks great, I wanted the next episode straight away, gotta wait though.

Recommend catching up if you can.

 
Haven't watched it by virtue of the fact it's on Sky So Exclusive You Have To Spend More Atlantic, but the film by the same name was pretty good.

 
It sounds interesting, I'll give it a watch when it's available to download. It sounds a bit like Romanzo Criminale, an Italian gangster TV series from a few years ago, and that was excellent.

 
Apologies, I misspelt the title, it's 'Gomorrah'.

According to online reviews, the series is better than the film. I haven't seen the film yet incidentally.

I don't watch much TV but when a series like this comes along, it's addictive viewing.

Highly recommended after first episode.

 
I have been watching it since the first episode, I think its very good, I also enjoyed watching Romanzo Criminale, and another Italian series Corleone, which can be watched in whole if you have Sky on demand Box Sets.....

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top