Hello from Australia
I've been going through some of the discussions here and found it's quite an interesting/entertaining forum community you guys have here,thought i might contribute.
I'm first and foremost an Ac Milan man since i was a kid but i'm not one of those who started watching Chelsea a year ago when Carlo came in,i've been following Chelsea since the G.Zola days,although i am a huge fan of Carlo and i'm glad that it was Chelsea he left Milan for.
Anyway
I've been going through some of the discussions here and found it's quite an interesting/entertaining forum community you guys have here,thought i might contribute.
I'm first and foremost an Ac Milan man since i was a kid but i'm not one of those who started watching Chelsea a year ago when Carlo came in,i've been following Chelsea since the G.Zola days,although i am a huge fan of Carlo and i'm glad that it was Chelsea he left Milan for.
Anyway