Getting it better the second time round

Status
Not open for further replies.
no of course it's not. but it does show how easy it is to come to the wrong conclusion... especially as in the case i posted, when the person responsible is more comncerned with his or her rightful or wrongful sense of injustice without bothering to check on the actual facts of the case. "Fort Gay.. oh my there surely can't be such a place name... he must a ... oh my god ... homophobic. and must be banned for the sake of the community"
I would of assumed he misspelt San Francisco! jokes!

 
Building on RBJ's point of Lizzy covering Bob Seger songs, they also did a pretty decent cover of 'Silver Dollar'.


 
Lighten up, ya big girl! Nobody accused you of being gay, though I think it's a bit gay the way you are keeping on about it, but, despite what Hutch has posted, just saying "gay" is not homophobic or a hate crime. And I thought everyone knew that the boy Buble has a huge gay following.

AND, it's not that I think Buble is rubbish, necessarily,
He is rubbish - or at best very average - I've heard better singers in my local

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top