Give us some credit on the G!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blimey Andrea!

Thats all I can offer at the moment.
Well I dont see the point in having a google mail in the first place? and I was forced to get a gmail for my android phone and I dont know have a clue what that is either! haha

Hotmail, facebook and twitter thats it!

 
is the 'G' not just a snippet of a clue?

 
google mail, but I cant remember it unless its on my phone!

 
It says "2 people +1'd this". Surely that can't be right? Mod must have clicked it and I did it, but we can't be the only two?
I have also, so not sure how it is only 2.

 
I think it might take a little time to catch up.

 
I definitely clicked it - BUT be careful because of you then click it agian it undoes your first click.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top