Goeiendag!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxxiiem

New Signing
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Hello! My name is Maxim and I live in Belgium(Antwerp). I'm currently 16 years old and I am a Chelsea fan for about 3 years now I guess. Went for the first time to Stamford Bridge last season to Chelsea-Stoke, result was 7-0. The next match I'll attend is Chelsea-Newcastle. Next year I will go to more Chelsea matches because I'll join a Belgian Chelseafanclub :).

Greets from Belgium!

 
Greetings to you from me in France. Hope you make lots of posts and let us know what you think. There is a Rant thread you can go to when you are in a bad mood about something -have a moan! And there is a random chat thread where you can let people know what you're up to. Enjoy!

 
Thanks, from where are you from France? I go alot near Marseille, so I can speak very well French.

 
Thanks, from where are you from France? I go alot near Marseille, so I can speak very well French.
I'm sorry - I live at the other end of France - in Brittany (though I am Scottish really) I speak French too. It's a long way from Antwerp to Marseille - how do you travel?

 
Welcome to Shed End! Hopefully you'll witness another Chelsea victory when you go to the Bridge. ::ChELSeAFaN::

 
I'm sorry - I live at the other end of France - in Brittany (though I am Scottish really) I speak French too. It's a long way from Antwerp to Marseille - how do you travel?
If we go for 3 days we take the car or otherwise we just fly from Lille to Marseille.

 
Welcome watch out for Mother Moi she likes young boys

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Where are you from Antwerp? I'm also from " 't Stad ". Went last week to Stamford Bridge for the first time! ;)

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top