Good News For Virgin TV Viewers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Chelsea

Chelsea Till I Die!
Messages
1,938
Reaction score
0
http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2008/nov/0...kyb-virginmedia

as a virgin customer i think its great that this is sorted out, i have sky sports news through free view but its not always a good picture

so to have have skysports news through my cable box wil be great as setanta sports news is crap

also get sky 1 back witch whilst its been off from virgin as had some good stuff on it

 
Thats a bit of good news. I'm usually switching between Virgin and Freeview to look at SSN when I'm watching a game on Cable.

Cheers for that info.

 
hope this doesn't mean they are going to remove or charge for the free chanels they have given because of the dispute.

 
hope this doesn't mean they are going to remove or charge for the free chanels they have given because of the dispute.
If there's any free Chanel going, I'll have it. Is it OK if I'm not virgin?

 
WAAAAAAAAHEYYYYYY!! Sky one and Sky Sports news!! EXCELLENT!!

 
I've heard that before.
That's hardly surprising, Mod. You are from Essex, after all!

:blink: :rolleyes:

On second thoughts I apologise unreservedly for my Essexism.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top