M motorhead Youth Team Messages 141 Reaction score 4 May 21, 2012 #2 Sounds of the 70,s,BBC 2 at 22.00pm.thin Lizzy,ac/dc,the faces and more....not to be missed if your that way inclined..
Sounds of the 70,s,BBC 2 at 22.00pm.thin Lizzy,ac/dc,the faces and more....not to be missed if your that way inclined..
BlueBeard First Team Regular Messages 6,073 Reaction score 169 May 21, 2012 #3 Thanks for the heads up - I'll definitely be watching that! Love AC/DC, Lizzy, Faces and most 70's rock bands - Faces were the first band I saw live (1973)!
Thanks for the heads up - I'll definitely be watching that! Love AC/DC, Lizzy, Faces and most 70's rock bands - Faces were the first band I saw live (1973)!
M motorhead Youth Team Messages 141 Reaction score 4 May 21, 2012 #4 I've seen quite a few bands but I wish I'd seen the faces.stay with me is a classic song
BlueBeard First Team Regular Messages 6,073 Reaction score 169 May 21, 2012 #5 Stay With Me, one of my favourite tracks of all time