yorkleyblue
Plastic Professor of Knowitall at the Sky Universi
- Messages
- 8,295
- Reaction score
- 6,511
OK, so I have been lured, no, enticed down the path of installing Google Chrome. It doesn't look too bad, initially, but I have an issue with it in this very forum.
Whenever I log in, I go to "View New Posts" to see what latest load of twaddle has been posted by you lot since I last logged in. When I do this in Chrome, I get the red slap on the arse banner page that says, basically, "There ARE no new posts, stupid. Jeezus, haven't you got any fecking idea at all how these forums work?"
BUT, If I log in using IE, there they are, but only since I logged in in Chrome. If the first log in of the day is in IE there are pages of nonsense.
So, IT wizards (And Mod) - WTF?
Cheers
Kev
Whenever I log in, I go to "View New Posts" to see what latest load of twaddle has been posted by you lot since I last logged in. When I do this in Chrome, I get the red slap on the arse banner page that says, basically, "There ARE no new posts, stupid. Jeezus, haven't you got any fecking idea at all how these forums work?"
BUT, If I log in using IE, there they are, but only since I logged in in Chrome. If the first log in of the day is in IE there are pages of nonsense.
So, IT wizards (And Mod) - WTF?
Cheers
Kev