Google Chrome......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Make you sure you install 'adblock plus' and choose the easy list USA option. It's amazing.

Although, make sure when you go onto theshedend.com or some of your favourite websites, you click the big red button and click 'disable on theshedend.com, so they loz & co can get their monies from the ads.

 
Thanks team. I'm not sure I understand all of this, but I do appreciate the input :)

It still don't show me new posts in Chrome though :(

 
If you're not fussed about bells and whistles, how about Safari? Fast, safe and easy, and the latest version even looks nice. And pressing the New Posts button does work.

 
Firefox is the most reliable browser out there by my reckoning. My experiences with IE7, IE8, Opera, Chrome and Safari haven't been overwhelming. Opera Mini for Java-enables phones is amazing, and Safari for iTouch and iPhone isn't half bad either, but then, we are looking for a browser that works best on desktops and laptops. And in my case, all the fingers point towards Mozilla Firefox.

However, if anyone of you out there is looking for the fastest browsing experience that there is, give Lunascape a go. Not too well known but it indeed is the fastest when it comes to browsing the web.

Cheers.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
I use Voyeur, only seems to work with some websites, probably missing an extension some where

 
I use Voyeur, only seems to work with some websites, probably missing an extension some where
oh the ironing of a browser aclled voyeur not being able to see certain websites..... ^_^

 
oh the ironing of a browser aclled voyeur not being able to see certain websites..... ^_^
If he'd only had the sense to let his wife do the ironing while he concentrated on his voyeurism!

 
If he'd only had the sense to let his wife do the ironing while he concentrated on his voyeurism!
This is exactly why I stick to Firefox. I'd hate to keep buying a new monitor every time my browser gets wrinkled and I need to iron it. Most monitors can't stand the heat...apparently. ^_^

 
If he'd only had the sense to let his wife do the ironing while he concentrated on his voyeurism!
Wife and ironing in the same sentence, Moi I live in Sweden, get a grip

 
I was going to write something about google chrome having a sh*t memory but I can't remember what I was going to write

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top