Google Wave

Status
Not open for further replies.

kalpitv

First Team Squad
Messages
1,393
Reaction score
12
What exactly is it? And what's the fuss?

Anyone got a spare invite by the way? ;)

 
What exactly is it? And what's the fuss?
I'm not sure if it's gonna make a very big difference to people who use it as a communication tool to communicate with their friends, but I can see it being very useful in work related matters and planning parties and events like weddings and such. I haven't really tried it out yet as I got my account just recently and I'm just waiting for more people to get their accounts so that I can start using it. At the moment it's pretty lonely on the wave.

 
Ok. Got an invite. I am on it. Now, I can't figure out what I can do with it. :P

 
Can you invite others to get it faster?

 
Ok. Got an invite. I am on it. Now, I can't figure out what I can do with it. :P
I haven't been able to find any real use for it just yet. I've created a few test waves to see what you can do with it. I'd love it if you could read your gmail messages from your googlewave account so you could read all your messages from the same place.

 
Can you invite others to get it faster?
I think that after a while you're supposed to get a few invites. That's how I got mine...I got invited by someone who already had googlewave. I think it takes a few days to get your account activated after you've been invited. At least that's the way it was for me.

 
Anyone who wants an invite can PM his/her gmail to my inbox. I've got 8 invites on me. :P

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top