Backbiter
An Untouchable
- Messages
- 8,517
- Reaction score
- 4,141
I once spent a week in Basking Ridge, with my dad's best man's family. He worked in Morristown.Northern New Jersey, Morristown to be precise.
I once spent a week in Basking Ridge, with my dad's best man's family. He worked in Morristown.Northern New Jersey, Morristown to be precise.
Usually? Don't you mean every day? :angry:Good stuff, a man after my own heart!!! Usually I'm waking up (and I'm 3 hours behind you) still half drunk from the night before
Thank you very muchWelcome to The Shed End Matt!
This lad is going to go far!!Thank you very muchYou are a friendly bunch, I must say I looked at a number of Chelsea message boards and this one seems to be the best
you bloody suck up.........Thank you very muchYou are a friendly bunch, I must say I looked at a number of Chelsea message boards and this one seems to be the best
This lad is going to go far!!
I baked everyone some cookies tonight too, just give me your addresses and I'll ship them outyou bloody suck up.........welcome to the board mate...
This lad is going to go far!!
Maybe Loz should have said "This LADY is going to go far!"I baked everyone some cookies tonight too, just give me your addresses and I'll ship them out![]()