Greetings from the States

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peter Gibbons

New Signing
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Hello all. New here but so far seems to be a great forum. I'll admit being a newbie (and American to boot) but Chelsea is my squad and I'm proud to say I'll be Blue Forever!

 
Hi Pete, Dan from Ohio.

Welcome aboard and dig Chelsea people from all over the world.

 
Hello all. New here but so far seems to be a great forum. I'll admit being a newbie (and American to boot) but Chelsea is my squad and I'm proud to say I'll be Blue Forever!
No matter where you from...the Bold part above is the most important factor which unites us all.

Welcome to The Shed End , Peter :)

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Peter. From the states here also, Pennsylvania.

Welcome to The Shed End! Always good to see another fan join up. ::ChELSeAFaN::

 
Welcome Peter. Bonjour from France! ::ChElSeaFLag::

 
Welcome Mate

Edit: ignore that kiss lol

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome. Where in the states are you?

I'm from the UK but now live in WA

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top