Every GTA game has been amazing up until San Andreas.
GTA IV was too realistic to actually enjoy, and I'm sure old GTA fans will agree with me.
I hated how there was no military, or tanks, aeroplanes, actually fun cheats like the one where peds have weapons and attack eachother... And all that was left out because "it wasn't realistic". Of course it isn't! That's why it's a bloody game!
The trailer looks great but I'm not sure if I'll get it. If it's the same cack as IV then I most likely won't. The realistic gamer brigade really f**ked the series up. I've seen comments from Rockstar employees on how they want to tell a story and not just have a game like Saint's Row where everything's about having fun with no real plot.
I find that ridiculous because firstly they have managed to make great storylines ALONG with fun gameplay until IV came out!
I do hope they've realized this because frankly I'm gutted to see my favourite game franchise thrown down the crapper just because some twits want the game to be a real life simulation.
/rant