Hallo from Italy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, Simone. We do not have many Chelsea supporters from Italy, only Pauly, I believe.

Which is your favorite Serie A team?

 
Bon journo Simone!

Viva Azzurri, ma giù con Gattuso :)

Looking forward to the UEFA matchup

 
Hello mate! Welcome to The Shed End! ::ChELSeAFaN::

Don't worry, I am the only Chelsea fan from Poland on this forum. And my English isn't perfect too. :D

 
Hello, Simone. We do not have many Chelsea supporters from Italy, only Pauly, I believe. Which is your favorite Serie A team?
I'm sorry.... but my favorite Serie A team is............ (don't be angry with me ::clap2:: ) Inter......

 
My english is lousy too. but at least i'm trying. we have similarity here simone. i like inter too coz they have our own Special One. :rofl:

 
I'm sorry.... but my favorite Serie A team is............ (don't be angry with me :unsure:) Inter......
That's OK. I take a lot of grief on this forum, since my favourite Serie A team is Lazio, who many people on this forum hate (they think that their fans are Fascists, which I don't think is true).

 
That's OK. I take a lot of grief on this forum, since my favourite Serie A team is Lazio, who many people on this forum hate (they think that their fans are Fascists, which I don't think is true).
Clearly not all their fans are fascists as that would be a sweeping statement however the Lazio Ultras (are they still called the 'Irriducibili') are one of the most, if not the most anti semitic bunch of football fans in Europe.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top