Happy Birthday Mr. Weller

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott

Carefree MoFo
Messages
12,934
Reaction score
9,846
One of the best IMO.

Turns 54 today.

paul-weller-image-1-33133141.jpg


 
I would agree.. still it was somehting about that era... started off brilliant then gradually went down hill for me. Never beat his first two Jam albums, Sting is the other one who springs to mind... still you are always going down hill after Roxanne

Dylan was 71 on Wednesday too ! Similar story.perhaps it is not just that era, perhaps it happens to all great musicans ?

Happy Birthday Paul, I went to school with your cousin don't you know :biggrin:

 
Never beat his first two Jam albums, Sting is the other one who springs to mind... still you are always going down hill after Roxanne
It was the middle three Jam albums that will always be regarded as the best - All Mod Cons, Setting Sons & Sound Affects. If I had a £1 for every time I have played those albums I'd be as rich as Abramovich!!

Sting on the other hand is just a w**ker!

Here's Englands finest in his very early days....................


 
It was the middle three Jam albums that will always be regarded as the best - All Mod Cons, Setting Sons & Sound Affects. If I had a £1 for every time I have played those albums I'd be as rich as Abramovich!!

Sting on the other hand is just a w**ker!

Here's Englands finest in his very early days....................

totally agree and yes those were the albums I meant .... should read my first two Jam albums, then again I am no expert. See my post about a real musician great clip !

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top