Would like to hear opinions of fellow Chelsea fans of my band!
The Angel Fled Myspace
Cheers very much! Mark
The Angel Fled Myspace
Cheers very much! Mark
any chance of a download matey, wouldnt mind putting it on the stick i have in my car for a decent listen.Cheers for having a listen! Radiohead are definitely a main influence for me anyway. Dave takes influence from bands like Square Pusher, Aphex Twin and Radiohead also. Has anyone heard The Brian JonesTown Massacre? I love their music and the movie dig is absolutely brilliant and gets you in the mood to go and write and record some songs! Have a check back at somepoint theres one more song up since yesterday there will be more to come!Cheers guys, Mark![]()
New song up, were going to put the songs on lots of cd's soon so will send them out free if anyone is interested!any chance of a download matey, wouldnt mind putting it on the stick i have in my car for a decent listen.
ill be interested, give me a shout when its ready please.New song up, were going to put the songs on lots of cd's soon so will send them out free if anyone is interested!
I'd be interested, but I don't think it would make sense to send it all the way to Finland. Any chance of having the songs sent to me as files instead? So far I've liked what I've heard.New song up, were going to put the songs on lots of cd's soon so will send them out free if anyone is interested!