abramovich
Bored billionaire
- Messages
- 6,576
- Reaction score
- 4,629
Love this Soviet animation, remember it since childhood. Everyone I know has a different take on what it's really about but something about it just gets me.
As in Bruce Springsteen "There's a pale horse coming. And I'm gonna ride him. I'll rise in the mornin' My fate decided. I'm a dead man walkin' ..."Very nice, thanks for sharing.In Revelations, doesn't death appear to the passage "behold, a pale horse!"
Not sure if it's about life's journey, death lingering, and the unseens, threats, and friends that intertwine with your jounrey along the way
No, I meant the animation is brilliant. And yes, Behold a Pale Horse in Revelations is presumably what inspired the Dead Man Walking song.The song or the animation, moi?Didn't know about Sprinsteen, but yes the Pale Horse is what death rides on in Revelations, so that's what I took from the Animation