barnet_blue
New Signing
- Messages
- 20
- Reaction score
- 0
I am a Chelsea fan from Barnet.
I follow Chelsea and Barnet I been a Chelsea fan all my life because my dad.
I go to about 4 games a year at the bridge because I can’t pay the money they ask me to pay when I only 17. For example I went to Chelsea v Newcastle me and my dad went to it was £110 for the tickets then the travel and the food it works out about £140 for both of us to go. But when I renew my Barnet season ticket it next year it will cost only £75 for all 23games at Underhill
I am Barnet season ticket holder as you can see above. I only live 2 minutes from the Underhill.
Don’t moan saying I am a fake Chelsea because I go Barnet. I would love to go to every Chelsea game but I can’t
I follow Chelsea and Barnet I been a Chelsea fan all my life because my dad.
I go to about 4 games a year at the bridge because I can’t pay the money they ask me to pay when I only 17. For example I went to Chelsea v Newcastle me and my dad went to it was £110 for the tickets then the travel and the food it works out about £140 for both of us to go. But when I renew my Barnet season ticket it next year it will cost only £75 for all 23games at Underhill
I am Barnet season ticket holder as you can see above. I only live 2 minutes from the Underhill.
Don’t moan saying I am a fake Chelsea because I go Barnet. I would love to go to every Chelsea game but I can’t
) and my 2 boys would want to come with me to see Blues.