Joseph
New Signing
- Messages
- 12
- Reaction score
- 21
Hi all, great to be here. I've come here in search of quality Chels discussion, as football Twitter is painful at times. I have the privilege of being a younger fan - only a few months older than Hudson-Odoi in fact - so I managed to avoid suffering through the bleaker periods of our history, but it's never stopped me from learning about it. Both my dad and grandad are Chelsea fans and they've told me many stories about the trials and tribulations they endured.
I should let you know off the bat that I haven't been to the Bridge...yet. I will go eventually, when time and finances allow for it. I have watched the mighty Chels before however at Wigan, Blackburn, Bolton and numerous Northern clubs near me. So I'm not 100% plastic.
My favourite Chelsea player ever is JT, closely followed by Lampard, Zola, Drogba and Hazard.
I hope I can contribute to a couple of discussions and maybe see some of you at the Bridge one day. Thanks all!
KTBFFH
I should let you know off the bat that I haven't been to the Bridge...yet. I will go eventually, when time and finances allow for it. I have watched the mighty Chels before however at Wigan, Blackburn, Bolton and numerous Northern clubs near me. So I'm not 100% plastic.
My favourite Chelsea player ever is JT, closely followed by Lampard, Zola, Drogba and Hazard.
I hope I can contribute to a couple of discussions and maybe see some of you at the Bridge one day. Thanks all!
KTBFFH
?