Hello Chelsea family

  • Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
G

Guest

Guest
Expat Englishman living in Malta. I try and get over a few times a season when I can, other than the 2020 season when I couldn't even get to the shops without being questioned.

Hello to everyone!

 
Uh-oh, does @Munkworth know?

Welcome, MalteseBlue! Just a couple of questions we ask all new members from Malta: How do you feel about women commentators, and cats?

 
Uh-oh, does @Munkworth know?

Welcome, MalteseBlue! Just a couple of questions we ask all new members from Malta: How do you feel about women commentators, and cats?
200.gif


You forgot to ask about socks. These are very important security questions!
 

Welcome (back?). 

 
This is all most odd 😄 This is the first time I have been here so no welcome backs needed.

 
This is all most odd 😄 This is the first time I have been here so no welcome backs needed.
Well, if @Mod says your not a 'returning customer', you're probably not  :laugh2:  

Some of us are odd, yes, and put them (notice how I don't say "us"  :wink:  ) together, and you've got a version of hell.

 
Back
Top