Hello Chelsea fans!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Craigaldinho

New Signing
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Hello!

I hope I'm welcome on this site, I'm a Celtic fan who supports Chelsea in the Premiership.

I'm just on for a bit of banter, any other Celtic fans on here?

I know Rangers are more associated with Chelsea, but I'm going to leave Old Firm at the door here.

Cheers folks!

 
Welcome Craigy bhoy, you'll be in the minority supporting the green hoops on here, but you'll be in the majority with the "leaving the old firm" sh*t at the door.

 
50% of your tastes in clubs is superb, the other 50% rubbish. But welcome all the same we'll keep it Chels around here. BTW there's a bloke named BlueBeard you should me.

 
A cautious welcome from moi. Don't upset my friend Bluebeard - the clue is in the first half of his name

We have an exciting assortment of avatars to choose from. Second from the left (just after My Controls) you will see "Select Avatar"

 
Happy New Year to you Craig, but I'm with the others....you can't expect us all to leave the old firm sh*te at the door when you've got that Avatar.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top