Hello Chelsea Funs..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenerbahce

New Signing
Messages
45
Reaction score
0
Forum to agree in turkey.My name is Mehmet.I am a Fenerbahce supporter.Last year you had the match.

I think everyone could remember,it was a quarter final match.We were winning 2-1 in Istanbul.You've beat us 2-0 in England.But I love Chelsea.

Do you have a supporters group? We have a famous supporter group."GENÇ FENERBAHÇELİLER".

There is one thing I want.I want to do here in my presentation about Fenerbahçe subject you'd like.One of the biggest clubs in the world like you that information with Chelsea fans, photo sharing is something of pride for me.If you accept me in this forum and I would be very happy if you.

 
I think I will not respond to anyone about it. :rolleyes:
Hey, don't be like that! Welcome to the forum! But you've chosen a bad day - Sunday's a day when lots of people are out with their families. I'm sure someone will get back to you to share the information you want. I'm not 100% certain what it is you want. Could you possibly explain again what you would like us to do?

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the forum mate. We'd welcome anyone who likes Chelsea with open arms. Feel free to share anything and ask for any favors.

 
Welcome dude :rolleyes:

This forum has a really friendly community feel about it, except when Chelsea lose. Then it gets bitter :P

 
Welcome dude :rolleyes: This forum has a really friendly community feel about it, except when Chelsea lose. Then it gets bitter :P
Which isn't very often.

Can you just explain again what it is you want to share Mehmet? Is it pictures of the club or is it pictures of the fans you want?

 
Which isn't very often.Can you just explain again what it is you want to share Mehmet? Is it pictures of the club or is it pictures of the fans you want?
My fans want beautiful images from your stat.I'd like to put a very nice picture.We have a very nice stand that view.

The banner that shows that we have many videos and pictures with fans.

We also want to see this beautiful sharing.

Because this is my hobby, my.Also interesting, thanks for good.

 
My fans want beautiful images from your stat.I'd like to put a very nice picture.We have a very nice stand that view. The banner that shows that we have many videos and pictures with fans.

We also want to see this beautiful sharing.

Because this is my hobby, my.Also interesting, thanks for good.
Sounds really good. Have you got a link to any of your pictures?

 
avatar_xl.jpg
 
5032.jpg


5021.jpg


fbgs13ex1cs9.jpg


65003716.jpg


news_manset_resim_ll_Taraftar_FB003.jpg


since_1453_preview_1_.jpg


n8827940508_1299955_468.jpg


FENERBAHCE-CHELSEA

17.JPG


27.JPG


BASKETBALL

06.jpg


27.jpg


Currently, pictures, this is it.If you want then I can put pictures and video.

 
Wow! These are impressive! I'll leave it to the clever techno-dudes to post pictures of Chelsea for you. But thanks for posting yours.

 
The second picture in your latest post looks pretty impressive. :D

 
Last edited by a moderator:
No problem for me not to put these pictures.We have a very nice video.

May be more affected by video monitors.

 
Some great stuff there Mehmet. Do you as fans arrange for these displays or does the club do it?

 
Some great stuff there Mehmet. Do you as fans arrange for these displays or does the club do it?
These are the fans themselves.We are receiving help from the club.

Everyone in this scene to create and put the money you need to do.However, if the club want to help are sometimes accepted. :D

Visual is very important to us.That is why we do everything.

 
These are truly amazing photos, Fenerbahce. Thank you for sharing them. have you visited Gem's art work thread? She is very talented and does wonderful things. I can't remember what the thread is called. I'll see if I can find it for you.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top