Hello everyone

bornAblue

New Signing
Messages
12
Reaction score
6
Good morning fellow blues,

Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself briefly. Actually joined the forum last year, but wasn't really active at all, beside the occasional reading...

So I fell in love with Chelsea in the early 00's and have been actively supporting ever since. Fun fact: I have been to Stamford Bridge twice - first time was a stadium tour in July 2011, the second time I attended a CL group stage match against AC Milan in October 2020. Perhaps I should try and ask for some sponsored tickets for next season... we wouldn't mind another CL trophy, would we? 😅

Cheers from Slovenia!!

 
Welcome @bornAblue ! You should absolutely try for some sponsored tickets. Also, you should absolutely let us know how the club responded 😁

 
Good morning fellow blues,

Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself briefly. Actually joined the forum last year, but wasn't really active at all, beside the occasional reading...

So I fell in love with Chelsea in the early 00's and have been actively supporting ever since. Fun fact: I have been to Stamford Bridge twice - first time was a stadium tour in July 2011, the second time I attended a CL group stage match against AC Milan in October 2020. Perhaps I should try and ask for some sponsored tickets for next season... we wouldn't mind another CL trophy, would we? 😅

Cheers from Slovenia!!
Welcome @bornAblue !

Went to our game in Bratislava many years ago. Highlight was drinking your lovely beer at the Castle overlooking the Danube!.Had a weird night after the game, but that's another story !!

 
Welcome @bornAblue !

Went to our game in Bratislava many years ago. Highlight was drinking your lovely beer at the Castle overlooking the Danube!.Had a weird night after the game, but that's another story !!
We need to know57bac514c3dbe397cdd80621e53d427f.gif

 
Good morning fellow blues,

Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself briefly. Actually joined the forum last year, but wasn't really active at all, beside the occasional reading...

So I fell in love with Chelsea in the early 00's and have been actively supporting ever since. Fun fact: I have been to Stamford Bridge twice - first time was a stadium tour in July 2011, the second time I attended a CL group stage match against AC Milan in October 2020. Perhaps I should try and ask for some sponsored tickets for next season... we wouldn't mind another CL trophy, would we? 😅

Cheers from Slovenia!!
Send my greetings to those Slovenian's with the Partisan spirit. One of my favourite countries on the planet. Stunning place and learned all about the resistance driving past the Dakota in a field in Otok.

 
Welcome @bornAblue !

Went to our game in Bratislava many years ago. Highlight was drinking your lovely beer at the Castle overlooking the Danube!.Had a weird night after the game, but that's another story !!
I'm afraid you mean Slovakia, not Slovenia... no worries, though, we're used to most people confusing the two by now. Lots of good beer (and wine) here, too!😅

 
I'm afraid you mean Slovakia, not Slovenia... no worries, though, we're used to most people confusing the two by now. Lots of good beer (and wine) here, too!😅
Yikes! So sorry mate!

 
Is this some kind of a sorting technique on this forum? Will I die if I pick the wrong one? 😟

I'll have the pie!
It's just @Munkunku getting culinarily confused again. He meant to ask your favourite potato crisp.

 
Back
Top