Hello from a Sampdoria fan

Vialli_Sampdoria

New Signing
Messages
3
Reaction score
17
Hi all, and nice to meet you. I am writing from Genova (Italy) and I am a 32-year old huge Sampdoria fan.

As you immediately understand, we have a lifelong bond thanks to our common legend Gianluca who made history here winning trophies with a Leicester-like team (with his "goal twin" Mancini).

From now on, I would like to follow also Chelsea story, in memory of our beloved Gianluca. 

 
Hi all, and nice to meet you. I am writing from Genova (Italy) and I am a 32-year old huge Sampdoria fan.

As you immediately understand, we have a lifelong bond thanks to our common legend Gianluca who made history here winning trophies with a Leicester-like team (with his "goal twin" Mancini).

From now on, I would like to follow also Chelsea story, in memory of our beloved Gianluca. 
Welcome to the forum, Luca was much loved at the club by the fans, RIP.

 
Got any of those promising youngsters at Sampdoria? I hear we're in the market for a few.

 
Hi all, and nice to meet you. I am writing from Genova (Italy) and I am a 32-year old huge Sampdoria fan.

As you immediately understand, we have a lifelong bond thanks to our common legend Gianluca who made history here winning trophies with a Leicester-like team (with his "goal twin" Mancini).

From now on, I would like to follow also Chelsea story, in memory of our beloved Gianluca. 
welcome - @Vialli_Sampdoria

 
200.gif


 
Back
Top