Hello from Belfast!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zola

I am Zola.
Messages
20,806
Reaction score
3,097
Hows it gong everybody?

Great result today, a frustrating game for the most part, glad to see JT rise YET AGAIN.

I have been watching Chelsea most of my life, my first game being when they played a charity game against Omagh Town in 1998 after the bomb over here.

That cemented my love and appreciation for the club and I have been visiting the Bridge every year at least one game, more when I can afford it.

I posted for years on cfcnet but the admin on there was awful and every post was moderated. It looks like a much better environment here, and I look forward to discussing all things Chelsea and whatever else.

KTBFFH

Cheers,

Mark

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome, Mark. You're right. This is an excellent forum, which is well but not intrusively moderated.

 
Welcome, Mark. You're right. This is an excellent forum, which is well but not intrusively moderated.
kissing-ass.jpg


welcome to the forum.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top