Hello from across the pond.
Id like to say I have a great story of how my fandom came to be, (seeing some of you have been fans of the Blues for generations can be a bit intimidating as a newbie) but alas that is not the case. A few years back a buddy of mine gifted me a copy of FIFA and after creating my player I decided to play my career for the Blues mostly because I liked the color. Fast forward to last year when Chelsea acquired Pulisic, having an American born player on the team made it feel like destiny that I should support Chelsea. As luck would have it this year brings me to London for the first time in my life and I was able to get tickets to the Chelsea vs Man Utd match on Monday. Ill be sitting in MHL with my wife and my mother in our blue hats and scarves, but there are a few questions I'd like to ask about attending my first match if you don't mind helping.
What are the definite Do's and Don'ts for a first time attendee?
Any Pre and Post match activities that are a must see?
What chants should I learn first?
any guidance would be much appreciated thanks!
-Mike
Id like to say I have a great story of how my fandom came to be, (seeing some of you have been fans of the Blues for generations can be a bit intimidating as a newbie) but alas that is not the case. A few years back a buddy of mine gifted me a copy of FIFA and after creating my player I decided to play my career for the Blues mostly because I liked the color. Fast forward to last year when Chelsea acquired Pulisic, having an American born player on the team made it feel like destiny that I should support Chelsea. As luck would have it this year brings me to London for the first time in my life and I was able to get tickets to the Chelsea vs Man Utd match on Monday. Ill be sitting in MHL with my wife and my mother in our blue hats and scarves, but there are a few questions I'd like to ask about attending my first match if you don't mind helping.
What are the definite Do's and Don'ts for a first time attendee?
Any Pre and Post match activities that are a must see?
What chants should I learn first?
any guidance would be much appreciated thanks!
-Mike