Where are you from? Do you regularly go to Stamford Bridge?Welcome. I’m sorry to hear the terrible news that you’re from Croydon.
Too often for my bank balances liking.Where are you from? Do you regularly go to Stamford Bridge?
Apparently Mando Diao is a Swedish rock band or so my mate Mr Google tells me.MandoDiao, at a guess I would say it means Hand of God.
Though not sure which language, don't think Spanish.
Yeah I like a few of their songs. Their songs are featured in the Fifa video games. Do you ever get spare tickets that you sell to other fans?Too often for my bank balances liking.
Apparently Mando Diao is a Swedish rock band or so my mate Mr Google tells me.
It is a Swedish band. Where are you from?MandoDiao, at a guess I would say it means Hand of God.
Though not sure which language, don't think Spanish.
If you’re after tickets your best bet is to get a £20 membership and try your luck in the virtual waiting room like the rest of us! The cup games are normally easy to get tickets for and are cheaper.Yeah I like a few of their songs. Their songs are featured in the Fifa video games. Do you ever get spare tickets that you sell to other fans?
Thank you!If you’re after tickets your best bet is to get a £20 membership and try your luck in the virtual waiting room like the rest of us! The cup games are normally easy to get tickets for and are cheaper.
English yet I learnt some Spanish and bits of other languages.It is a Swedish band. Where are you from?
Do you go to matches at the Bridge?English yet I learnt some Spanish and bits of other languages.
Just thought your user name sounded to close to mano de Dios.