Hello from huey

Status
Not open for further replies.

huey

New Signing
Messages
55
Reaction score
0
Gidday all.

Arrived in to the London from NZ about a year ago. Have been a Chelsea fan for a while. It's great being able to go some games.

This will be the year!!!

 
Gidday to you, Huey. You made a good choice joining this site! What part of NZ are you from?

 
Hi Moi.

I'm from Christchurch. Best city in NZ but I would say that wouldn't I?

 
Welsome mate, hope youenjoy your time in London and get to see the blues as much as possible

 
welcome to the site, im guessing as your from NZ your a rgby boy too but which code?

 
People from NZ will always be hobbits to me. Hairy feet, smoke pipes. Like french women.

EDIT: Forgot to say hi ;)

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Welsome mate, hope youenjoy your time in London and get to see the blues as much as possible
Thanks mate. I got my ticket for the Madrid game today. Pretty excited for my first Champions game.

welcome to the site, im guessing as your from NZ your a rgby boy too but which code?
I love my Rugby League. Not that pretty boy union stuff <_<

Welcome to the forum mate. And good luck with the United tickets :D
Thanks mate. I've got all my fingers and toes crossed.

People from NZ will always be hobbits to me. Hairy feet, smoke pipes. Like french women.EDIT: Forgot to say hi
:D

You forgot to mention that we like our ale too.

Welcome to the forum mate.
Cheers mate. Good to be here.

 
I love my Rugby League. Not that pretty boy union stuff :D
good on yeh, RL is much better than the rolling around of the floor sh*te. are you gonna be watching the grand final this weekend?

 
good on yeh, RL is much better than the rolling around of the floor sh*te. are you gonna be watching the grand final this weekend?
Definately. I'm hoping the eels can do it. I would have to say that the Storm is at the top of my hate list. Not a big fan of Craig Bellamy.

Loyal supporter of the NZ Warriors but they were absolute sh!te this year.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Definately. I'm hoping the eels can do it. I would have to say that the Storm is at the top of my hate list. Not a big fan of Craig Bellamy.Loyal supporter of the NZ Warriors but they were absolute sh!te this year.
yeah your boys struggled this year. always like the eels, hindmarsh`s family is from near where i live in cumbria. that haynes is an absolute freak though, gonna be a belting battle between him and slater.

 
Welcome to The Shed End Forum huey, you're in good company here mate (well..most of the time)

 
yeah your boys struggled this year. always like the eels, hindmarsh`s family is from near where i live in cumbria. that haynes is an absolute freak though, gonna be a belting battle between him and slater.
With a Kiwi captain the Eels should win :D

Who do you support over here? I haven't seen as much as I would've liked too. Will definately be going to a couple of tri nations matches.

Welcome to The Shed End Forum huey, you're in good company here mate (well..most of the time)
Thanks mate. - you get scum popping up on every forum.

 
Hello Huey! You're very lucky to be able to go games at The Bridge!

I have no idea when my dreams will turn into a reality.

 
With a Kiwi captain the Eels should win :) Who do you support over here? I haven't seen as much as I would've liked too. Will definately be going to a couple of tri nations matches.

Thanks mate. - you get scum popping up on every forum.
im up in cumbria living in Workington so i follow them, but i also have a soft spot for castleford in the super league. try and get along to some harlequins games next season, they arent a bad side now.

 
im up in cumbria living in Workington so i follow them, but i also have a soft spot for castleford in the super league. try and get along to some harlequins games next season, they arent a bad side now.
Did you catch the nrl final this morning? I ended up ordering espn especially for it. Gutted that the Storm won. Pretty good finish to the game in the end.

Hopefully I will be able to go to a game or two whilst I'm over here.

 
Hello Huey! You're very lucky to be able to go games at The Bridge!I have no idea when my dreams will turn into a reality.
Thanks mate. It was awesome going to my first game at the Bridge. I hope one day you'll be able to see them in the flesh.

Cheers,

Huey.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top