Hello From Inverness, Scotland

Roland The Bruin

Youth Team
Messages
288
Reaction score
284
Hi there, been a fan since 96/97 season. Have a love for the Famous Glasgow Rangers aswell. Just thought it was time to get involved in the Forum stuff. Hope yas are all well😎👍

 
200.gif


 
I’m up in InverSnaky the now working ! 
Lovely wee place. Can’t find any Inverness fans anywhere . Plenty of Rangers 🤣🤣 

 
Last edited by a moderator:
I’m up in InverSnaky the now working ! 
Lovely wee place. Can’t find any Inverness fans anywhere . Plenty of Rangers 🤣🤣 
Aye its no bad. That doesnt surprise me at all about the inverness fans. To be honest i didnt realise there was that many Celtic fans until the Teddys got demoted. They all came out from under their rocks.

 
The plan now is to come over in the middle of July, might be flying in to Inverness or Glasgow.

 
Welcome mate , I'm from north of the border but don't follow your other team tendencies 🙂

What did you think about JT in the Irish flag at the weekend . . . lol. 

 
Welcome mate , I'm from north of the border but don't follow your other team tendencies 🙂

What did you think about JT in the Irish flag at the weekend . . . lol. 
Honestly mate that stuff doesnt bother me at all. Think he always said he was a celt and his brother was a bear. I was more disappointed with the Chelsea result on Sunday 🙃

 
Honestly mate that stuff doesnt bother me at all. Think he always said he was a celt and his brother was a bear. I was more disappointed with the Chelsea result on Sunday 🙃
Yea don't get the uproar myself but then I'm not a fan of either side! Some folk just like a moan about anything haha!

Aye , that was pish - onto next season (obv FA cup still to come, but not holding much hope)

 
Back
Top